My brain is sort of on hyper-drive today.
It might be the fact that it is finally officially summer and there’s still only a high of 69° today and a chance of rain during my volleyball game.
For lack of desire/ability to mold my thoughts into a coherent piece of writing, I’m about to lay some random ruminations on you.
1. It is possible to complete an entire Insanity workout in my bedroom while I am currently without a TV or DVD player in my living room. It is also 100% more tempting to lay back down in bed whilst suicide drilling and in-n-out ab’ing.
2. Wearing fragrance/cologne to work is not generally wise. It’s distracting. I feel that this should be in a training manual for college students preparing to enter the working world. Who wants to write it?
3. Even if you’re not moving, if your roommate moves out and a new one moves in, it will feel like you’ve moved.
After making calls to set up cable, electricity, attempting to set up my wireless router, scheduling window and carpet cleaning, figuring out how I will accommodate the carpet cleaning in my bedroom, I’m exhausted.
4. After all of that, I think I’ve earned another house warming party. Chicago friends: feel free to bring a present. I like cheese.
5. This girl is my new hero.
And with that, I’m off to my volleyball game.
Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into a game of chase the wet sand monster.
And no, that’s not a euphemism for anything.