I’m sure I’m not the only one that has been white-knuckling it this week.
The combination of craptastic weather, a busy week at work and earlier-than-normal wake up calls, I’m ready for some time off.
Even if I’m volunteering tomorrow morning and have to be up at 7.
Good planning, Megan.
If it’s not already apparent, my brain is fried. It’s crispy, and greasy and golden brown…err, wait.
Shoot, now I want some fries.
I’m going to temporarily distract myself from the sudden craving onset by participating in the blogger award currently making its rounds on the interwebz, for which I was nominated by the ever-brilliant-at-MSPaint Shelby.
I’m supposed to tell you 10 things about myself. I was a theatre major. Shouldn’t be too hard to think of ways to talk about myself. Here goes:
1. Ever since I heard a radio ad from Trader Joe’s this week for their new crispy soy garlic chicken wings, I can’t. stop. thinking about them.
No seriously. I can’t stop. I want to go buy 4 bags of them and sink deep into a fried food coma. It would be worth it.
This might not be about ME, per se, but it is currently occupying a good chunk of my brain so I felt I should share.
2. My favorite song of all time is Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind. I memorized all of the lyrics to it in 1997 and still know them by heart.
3. I rarely think a dessert is worth it if it doesn’t contain chocolate or peanut butter. I don’t need both, but I do need at least one. (but both is better)
4. I have no sense of humor when it comes to my sports teams. Cubs, Bears, BC Eagles…I don’t find trash talking them funny. Sorry I’m not sorry.
Super fan 4 life.
And yes, that is Matt Ryan’s BC number.
5. Matt Ryan is my #1 crush. No joke. I love him. (Matty Ice, if you’re reading this, call me.)
6. I think paying more than $5 for a sandwich is highway robbery and I refuse to pay it. Unless we’re talking about lobster. I’ll pay up for a lobster roll any day of the week.
7. I have real issues with smiling normally for a camera. Please see here:
Oh, and here:
It’s almost embarrassing how little time it took me to find appropriate examples of my point.
8. I can’t stand raw tomatoes. In fact, I don’t really like marinara sauce either. Ketchup, however, is the stuff of dreams.
9. I thought at one point I was going to go back to school to become an RD, which was the impetus for this little blog. I no longer have any desire to do the RD thing. Nope, none. That doesn’t mean you’re getting rid of me, though.
10. If I were a flavor, it would be cilantro. Don’t ask.
And now my brain is officially done for the day.
Happy happy houring!